Course Category: Evidence-Based Practices
- Substance Use Treatment, Mental Health & HIV: Managing a "Triple Diagnosis" - $38.00
Substance Use, HIV & Mental Health: Managing a “Triple” Diagnosis This course offers 3 ONLINE continuing education hours of SS HIV & PSY. Participants will learn about specific treatment modalities for which there is a dearth of literature addressing HIV-infected cohorts providing a discussion of issues around substance use treatment as an HIV prevention tool.
- DBT 1 Introduction to Techniques & Integration into Practice - $38.00
DBT Part 1 – Introduction to DBT & Skills This recorded live webinar will provide for 3 ONLINE hours of Evidence-Based Therapy. NCASPPB approved. NBCC ACE # 7091, CE Training Workshops has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP #7091. Programs that do not qualify are clearly identified. CE Training Workshops […]
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Training to Explore this 3rd Wave Psychotherapy - $38.00
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Training to Explore this 3rd Wave Psychotherapy This course offers 3 ONLINE hours of GSB EBT/PSY Explore the goals of MBCT, compare and contrast with other popular psychotherapies, and review and implement practical strategies that can be implemented with any patient.
- Intimate Partner Violence: Safety Planning & Clinical Interventions (2 HR) - $25.00
Intimate Partner Violence: Safety Planning & Clinical Interventions Providing 2 ONLINE hours of SS DV/EBT/PSY Continuing Education Explore the impact and prevalence & impact of IPV, review the Cycle of Violence, discuss the development of a Safety Plan for IPV, discuss how to conduct a lethality assessment, and explore the behavior concept of Gaslighting.
- Working with Veterans: Co-morbidity of Substance Use Disorder & PTSD 2-hour - $25.00
Working with Veterans: Co-morbidity of PTSD & Substance Use Providing 2 Online Continuing Education Hours for SUDV/EBP/PSY Each link below will open in a separate window. As you come to a spot in the presentation during which the participants were watching a video, click on the button with the corresponding title. Note: the video buttons […]
- DBT 2 - Putting it All Together Through Skills Practice (2 HR) - $25.00
DBT Part 2 – Putting Skills into Practice This online webinar will provide 2-hours of Evidence-Based Therapy (EBT) training A continuation of discussion from DBT 1 as we dive into more skills & technique practice activities such as DEAR MAN, STOP, and others
- Using Motivational Interviewing in Working with Teens & Their Families - $38.00
Using Motivational Interviewing in Working with Teen Issues & Families This course offers 3 ONLINE hours of EBT Explore the empirical information supporting the efficacy of MI, tapping into a teen’s innate motivations, and applying the techniques aligning with the Stages of Change through case studies.
- Ethics of Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) & Harm Reduction - $38.00
Ethical Considerations in Working with Medication-Assisted Treatment & Harm Reduction Providing 3 Online Continuing Education Hours for SS ETHICS/EBT. Explore the implications of ethical concepts, discuss common misconceptions, and the potential for benefit vs harm viewpoint.
- Recorded Webinar 2 Hour - Using DBT in Working with Borderline Personality Disorder & PTSD - $25.00
Using DBT in Working with Borderline Personality Disorder & PTSD This online webinar will provide for 2 ONLINE continuing education hours of Evidence-Based Therapy. An exploration of the origin of DBT and its application to working with clients who are diagnosed with BPD and PTSD or other trauma (sexual)
- Elderly Addiction: Identifying & Interventions for Substance Misuse in Older Adults (2HR) - $25.00
Elderly Addiction: Identifying Use, Misuse, and Abuse & Providing Effective Interventions Providing 2 ONLINE hours of EBT & SUDE Continuing Education Identify myths and realities of Alcohol, Medications, and Mental Conditions which make up the mix of an ‘invisible problem’, define common medical diagnoses in older adults and preventing medication and alcohol misuse, and determine […]