Course Category: Recorded Webinars
- Substance Use Treatment, Mental Health & HIV: Managing a "Triple Diagnosis" - $38.00
Substance Use, HIV & Mental Health: Managing a “Triple” Diagnosis This course offers 3 ONLINE continuing education hours of SS HIV & PSY. Participants will learn about specific treatment modalities for which there is a dearth of literature addressing HIV-infected cohorts providing a discussion of issues around substance use treatment as an HIV prevention tool.
- DBT 1 Introduction to Techniques & Integration into Practice - $38.00
DBT Part 1 – Introduction to DBT & Skills This recorded live webinar will provide for 3 ONLINE hours of Evidence-Based Therapy. NCASPPB approved. NBCC ACE # 7091, CE Training Workshops has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP #7091. Programs that do not qualify are clearly identified. CE Training Workshops […]
- Understanding Addiction & Treatment Part 1: Neurologically & Biologically - $25.00
Understanding Addiction: Neurologically, Physically, & Psychologically This course offers 2 ONLINE hours of SS EBT/PSY A review of the neurobiology of addiction, three models of addiction, and evidence-based treatments in working with substance use clients who can also have a dual diagnosis.
- DBT 1 Techniques & Integration into Practice (2 HR) - $25.00
DBT Part 1 – Introduction to DBT & Skills This webinar will provide for 2 online hours of Evidence-Based Therapy continuing education. Discuss DBT intervention through Individual Psychotherapy, DBT Skills Training, In-the-Moment Phone Coaching, and example one of the most commonly used techniques
- Treating Co-Occurring Substance Use & Psychiatric Diagnoses: A Discussion of Integrated Treatment - $38.00
Treating Co-Occurring Substance Use & Psychiatric Diagnoses: A discussion of integrated treatment Providing 3 Online Continuing Education Hours for SS PSY/EBT. A discussion about a difficult diagnosis during which we review how symptoms of substance abuse or addiction can mask symptoms of mental illness and symptoms of mental illness can be confused with symptoms […]
- Cultural Competence & HIV (Latinx) - $38.00
Cultural Competence in Working with the HIV Population – Latinx Providing 3 Online Continuing Education Hours of HIV/EBT. We will examine interventions that effectively integrate culturally competent practice with traditional social work practice to explore issues commonly faced by patients living with HIV/AIDS in a cultural context.
- The Ethics of Supervision & Consultation: Practical Guidance for Mental Health Professionals - $38.00
The Ethics of Supervision & Consultation: Practical Guidance for Mental Health Professionals This course offers 3 ONLINE hours of CSS/ETHICS Learn about the ethical practice of supervision and standards for supervision; examine psychotherapy-based models of supervision and the ethical challenges that can present; review boundaries and multiple relationships; and explore the nuances of group supervision […]
- Clinical Supervision Part 6: Working with Non-Competence & Ensuring Legal, Ethical, and Regulatory Compliance 3-hour Online Training - $38.00
Clinical Supervision Series Part 6 Working with Non-Competence & Ensuring Legal, Ethical, & Regulatory Compliance This course offers 2 ONLINE hours of CSS and 1 ONLINE hour of Ethics for a total of 3 CE hours. A discussion through case studies on how to handle the role as gatekeeps as well as how to set […]
- The "Fearful & Anxious" Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive - $38.00
The “Fearful” Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive This course offers 3 ONLINE hours of EBT/PSY Professionals who participate in this webinar will benefit from learning about the symptoms, characteristics, biopsychosocial causes & risk factors, and complications of the personality disorder as we discuss literature and case studies.
- Clinical Supervision Part 5: Models of Supervision & Theory-Based Supervision - $38.00
Clinical Supervision Series Part 5 Models of Supervision & Theory-Based Supervision This course offers 3 ONLINE hours of CSS & which includes 1 ONLINE hour of ETHICS. A discussion of the rationale behind selecting a model of supervision or theory-based approach to developing your supervisee and the nine model styles of supervision and practice in […]