Experience the Power of Imagery for Client Transformation: Introduction to Transformative Insight Imagery (TII).
DATE: Saturday, July 15th, 2023
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 EST // 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST // 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. PT
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB training
Imagery has been a powerful tool for clinicians for decades. In this training, participants will experience an astonishing type of imagery that is not guided. Instead, all images come from the imager, using all five senses, while awake and aware. Transformative Insight Imagery (T.I.I.) is a powerful, versatile, and transferable imagery technique that offers resourcing and transformative aspects for treating clients of all ages.
Created in 1980, Transformative Insight Imagery is comprised of mindfulness, meditative states of being, meeting your best/ higher self, developing greater body awareness, parts, inner child work, and integration into present living. Clients will feel empowered and learn to access their trusted T.I.I. supportive resources independently. Participants will experience discovering supportive resources, practicing accessing them to shift any moment in daily life, and will witness the possibilities of the deeper 8-step journey in T.I.I.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- List the steps for facilitating a T.I.I. resource.
- Discuss when and how to support clients in accessing T.I.I. resources.
- Distinguish two ways to introduce T.I.I. resourcing to a client.
- Describe the 8-step process of a full T.I.I. journey.
- Define the prerequisites for initiating the 8-step process with a client.