The “Odd & Eccentric” Personality Disorders: Paranoid, Schizoid, & Schizotypal
DATE: Saturday, July 22nd, 2023
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST // 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST // 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 pm PT
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB/EBT/PSY training
A personality disorder is a type of mental disorder in which you have a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking, functioning, and behaving. A person with a personality disorder has trouble perceiving and relating to situations and people. This causes significant problems and limitations in relationships, social activities, work, and other intrapersonal activities.
Cluster A personality disorders are characterized by odd, eccentric thinking or behavior. They include paranoid personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder, and schizotypal personality disorder. Professionals who participate in this webinar will benefit from learning about the symptoms, characteristics, biopsychosocial causes & risk factors, and complications of the personality disorder as we discuss literature and case studies.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define & Discuss an Overview of The Cluster A Personality Disorders
- Analyze & Conceptualize Paranoid Disorders: symptoms, characteristics, biopsychosocial causes & risk factors
- Analyze & Conceptualize Schizoid and Schizotypal personality disorder: symptoms, characteristics, biopsychosocial causes & risk factors
- Apply learning to various case studies