The “Emotional” Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Histrionic, Borderline, and Narcissistic
DATE: Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST // 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB/EBT/PSY training
A personality disorder is a type of mental disorder in which you have a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking, functioning, and behaving. A person with a personality disorder has trouble perceiving and relating to situations and people. This causes significant problems and limitations in relationships, social activities, work, and other intrapersonal activities.
In some cases, a person may not realize that they have a personality disorder because their way of thinking and behaving seems natural to them. And you may blame others for the challenges you face. In this webinar, we will examine three of the most commonly diagnosed Emotional Disorders: Borderline (aka Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder), Histrionic, and Narcissist. Learn how to diagnose based on DSM criteria and about the Evidence-Based treatment methodologies used to work with clients diagnosed with these disorders.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Determine the differences between each of the EPD disorders & Understand the historical development of the diagnoses
- Identify the Psychological & Genetic Factors of each disorder
- Assess the disorders according to the DSM – V: Clinical Criteria and Definitions of Each Disorder & Determining a Diagnosis
- Demonstrate Working with Emotional Personality Disorders – Pharmacology and Therapy
- Understand & Implement Effective Treatments for Working with and Managing Emotional Personality Disorders.