Somatic Effects of Anxiety/Depression in Black Women
DATE: Saturday, December 16th, 2023
START TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST // 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 .m. CT//10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. PT // 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. MT
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB/EBT/PSY/Cultural Competence
In this webinar, we will focus on somatic symptoms, presentations, and warning signs of anxiety/depression in black women. Participants will be able to discuss culturally appropriate ways to assess for symptoms. We will also spend time normalizing medication management.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the core concepts of minority experiences with anxiety and depression.
- Identify at least 3 somatic symptoms amongst black women with anxiety and depression.
- Identify at least 1 culturally appropriate means of assessment of symptoms.
- Describe reliable resources for patient support and information.