Integrating Mindfulness Education for Clients in Clinical Practice: A Deep Dive into Mindfulness Skills and Implementation
DATE: Saturday, February 11th, 2023
TIME: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST // 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CST
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB (EBT)(PSY) training.
Since the early 1990s, mindfulness has become a popular intervention for a wide range of mental health issues. In this workshop, we will explore the benefits of mindfulness, as well as how to introduce this concept to clients. You will also learn how clients can use mindfulness to address their psychological symptoms. This workshop will be highly experiential, featuring the practice of mindfulness activities as well as small group discussions.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define Mindfulness
- Understand the core concepts that underlie mindfulness practice
- Identify when and how to most appropriately introduce mindfulness to clients
- Implement at least five clinical interventions based on mindfulness practices