Inner Child Work and Repairing Self Using Internal Family Systems Therapy
DATE: Saturday, May 6th, 2023
TIME: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST // 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CST // 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. PST
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB/EBT Training
In this webinar, we will learn about Internal Family Systems, a therapeutic model developed by Dr. Richard Schwartz. This modality believes that we all have various ‘parts’ of us that makeup who we are- and often these parts of younger versions of ourselves. Participants will learn an overview of the model that teaches how to identify, connect to, and offer healing to these parts. This webinar will include experiential learning and how to integrate inner-child work into sessions, while always maintaining a trauma-informed and compassionate approach.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define and describe the foundations of Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy.
- Discuss the different types of parts and their relationships to each other and self.
- Identify how to utilize IFS for inner-child and trauma work.
- Learn how to implement IFS interventions with clients