Behavioral Interventions for Suicidal and Self-injurious Clients
DATE: Saturday, March 30, 2024
TIME: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET // 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CT // 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. PT // 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. MT
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF & Additional Resources Included
- Provides for 3 CE hours of General Skill-Building/Evidence-Based Treatment/Clinical
Suicidality and self-injury are some of the scariest scenarios we can encounter as Clinicians, for a plethora of reasons. And yet, these behaviors will show up in the therapy room for all clinicians at some point. time. This webinar will focus on the ability to understand what is happening underneath these behaviors and determine the next steps for effectively managing them when they do show up.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Educate clients about research and data regarding SI/NSSI thoughts and behaviors.
- Identify risk and protective factors for SI and NSSI
- Effectively manage suicidal and self-injurious behavior using in-the-moment skills
- Foster the development of essential life-long skills in your clients to develop resiliency and effective management of SI/NSSI thoughts and behaviors