Attachment Styles: The Link to Understanding Interpersonal Relationships
DATE: Thursday, November 30th, 2023
TIME: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST // 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. CT // 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. PT // 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. MT
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for GSB/EBT/Clinical
An individual’s attachment style develops in early childhood and continues throughout the lifespan as a working model for the relationships that we may be established in the future. Such attachment style influences how we maintain a relationship because often, it is what impacts the way we may perceive or react to a current situation or how we pursue our needs. In this webinar, we will briefly explore the four attachment styles and their impact on how an individual develops and manages interpersonal relationships.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define core characteristics of Secure Attachment and its role in relationship development
- Define core characteristics of Ambivalent Attachment and its role in relationship development
- Define core characteristics of Avoidant Attachment and its role in relationship development
- Define core characteristics of Anxious Attachment and its role in relationship development
- Identify strategies for helping clients identify destructive attachments and develop effective interpersonal relationships.