The Work of Play Therapy
DATE: Friday, September 29th, 2023
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST // 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST // 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT // 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m MT
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for 1.5 CE hours of General Skill Building/EBT/Clinical
Accomplishing the goals of treatment through play therapy can be challenging. Elevate your play therapy techniques by attending this training, whether you are new to play therapy or not. Bring your creativity and depart re-invigorated with how to assess, teach skills, and process life events with kids through play therapy.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define directive and non-directive play therapy.
- Describe the skills that play therapy can teach.
- Summarize the steps to staying with the play.
- Distinguish strategies that teach skills in play therapy.