From the Green Cloud: Dealing with the Effect of Marijuana in Treatment
(based on the book written by Dr. Paul Hardy)
DATE: Friday, June 23rd, 2023
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST // 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST
PLATFORM: Via Zoom Webinar
- Live & Interactive Webinar
- Presentation Slides PDF Included
- Provides for Substance-Specific (EBT) training
Drug use went up among 8th graders between 2016 and 2020 – 61%. 62% of teenagers in 12th grade have abused alcohol. 50% of teenagers have misused a drug at least once.
Rarely has there been such a divide between science and public opinion as there is with the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana. Due to the widespread legalization of marijuana, public perceptions have changed greatly about THC use. Its availability has created great concern within the therapeutic community.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the endocannabinoid system.
- Dispel several common myths surrounding the use of marijuana.
- Identify the key issues THC use presents in therapy.
- Define 5 of the symptoms of THC use disorder.